Tax Amnesties in India; An Empirical Evaluation
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Segerstrom, Paul S, 1991. "Innovation, Imitation, and Economic Growth," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 99(4), pages 807-827, August.
- John F. Helliwell & Alan Chung, 1991.
"Macroeconomic Convergence: International Transmission of Growth and Technical Progress,"
NBER Chapters,in: International Economic Transactions: Issues in Measurement and Empirical Research, pages 388-436
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John F. Helliwell & Alan Chung, 1990. "Macroeconomic Convergence: International Transmission of Growth and Technical Progress," NBER Working Papers 3264, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Charles I. Jones, 1995. "Time Series Tests of Endogenous Growth Models," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 110(2), pages 495-525.
- Fagerberg, Jan, 1994. "Technology and International Differences in Growth Rates," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 32(3), pages 1147-1175, September.
- Fagerberg, Jan, 1987.
"A technology gap approach to why growth rates differ,"
Elsevier, vol. 16(2-4), pages 87-99, August.
- Jan Fagerberg, 1987. "A technology gap approach to why growth rates differ," Working Papers Archives 1987002, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo.
- N. Gregory Mankiw & David Romer & David N. Weil, 1992. "A Contribution to the Empirics of Economic Growth," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 107(2), pages 407-437.
- Benhabib, Jess & Spiegel, Mark M., 1994. "The role of human capital in economic development evidence from aggregate cross-country data," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 143-173, October.
- Krugman, Paul, 1979. "A Model of Innovation, Technology Transfer, and the World Distribution of Income," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 87(2), pages 253-266, April.
- Richard R. Nelson & Edmond S. Phelps, 1965. "Investment in Humans, Technological Diffusion and Economic Growth," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 189, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Frank R. Lichtenberg, 1992. "R&D Investment and International Productivity Differences," NBER Working Papers 4161, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jovanovic, Boyan & Lach, Saul, 1990.
"The Diffusion Of Technology And Inequality Among Nations,"
90-34, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Boyan Jovanovic & Saul Lach, 1991. "The Diffusion of Technology and Inequality Among Nations," NBER Working Papers 3732, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Oulton,Nicholas & O'Mahony,Mary, 1994. "Productivity and Growth," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521453455, March.
- Parente, Stephen L & Prescott, Edward C, 1994. "Barriers to Technology Adoption and Development," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 102(2), pages 298-321, April.
- Samuel Kortum, 1994. "A Model of Research, Patenting, and Productivity Growth," Boston University - Institute for Economic Development 37, Boston University, Institute for Economic Development.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eco:journ1:2017-03-29 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bose, Pinaki & Jetter, Michael, 2012. "Liberalization and tax amnesty in a developing economy," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 761-765.
- Julio LÛpez Laborda & Fernando Rodrigo Sauco, "undated". "Incidencia de la amnistÌa fiscal de 1991 en el cumplimiento a largo plazo en el IRPF," Studies on the Spanish Economy 106, FEDEA.
- Julio López Laborda & Fernando Rodrigo Sauco, 2002. "El análisis económico de las amnistías fiscales: ¿Qué hemos aprendido hasta ahora?," Hacienda Pública Española, IEF, vol. 163(4), pages 121-153, December.
- Das-Gupta, Arindam & Lahiri, Radhika & Mookherjee, Dilip, 1995.
"Income tax compliance in India: An empirical analysis,"
Elsevier, vol. 23(12), pages 2051-2064, December.
- Arindam Das-Gupta & Radhika Lahiri & Dilip Mookherjee, 1995. "Income Tax Compliance in India: An Empirical Analysis," Boston University - Institute for Economic Development 57, Boston University, Institute for Economic Development.
- Nicolas Marceau & Steeve Mongrain, 2000. "Amnesties and Co-operation," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 7(3), pages 259-273, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:bosecd:53. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iedbuus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .