Trade Liberalization and Cartel Stability
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bhattacharjea, Aditya & Sinha, Uday Bhanu, 2015.
"Multi-market collusion with territorial allocation,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 42-50.
- Aditya Bhattacharjea, 2012. "Multi-Market Collusion With Territorial Allocation," Working Papers id:5170, eSocialSciences.
- Aditya Bhattacharjea & Uday Bhanu Sinha, 2012. "Multi-market Collusion with Territorial Allocation," Working papers 217, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
- Dirk Schindler & Guttorm Schjelderup, 2009.
"Harmonization of Corporate Tax Systems and Its Effect on Collusive Behavior,"
Journal of Public Economic Theory,
Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 11(4), pages 599-621, August.
- Schindler, Dirk & Schjelderup, Guttorm, 2007. "Harmonization of Corporate Tax Systems and its Effect on Collusive Behavior," Discussion Papers 2007/8, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Business and Management Science.
- Lommerud, Kjell Erik & Sorgard, Lars, 2003.
"Entry in telecommunication: customer loyalty, price sensitivity and access prices,"
Information Economics and Policy,
Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 55-72, March.
- Lommerud, Kjell Erik & Sørgard, Lars, 2002. "Entry in Telecommunication: Customer Loyalty, Price Sensitivity and Access Prices," CEPR Discussion Papers 3502, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Lommerud, Kjell Erik & Sørgard, Lars, 2002. "Entry in Telecommunication: Customer Loyalty, Price Sensitivity and Access Prices," Working Papers in Economics 14/02, University of Bergen, Department of Economics.
- repec:sek:jijoes:v:6:y:2017:i:2:p:45-67 is not listed on IDEAS
- Straume, Odd Rune, 2002.
"Union collusion and intra-industry trade,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 20(5), pages 631-652, May.
- Straume, O.R., 1999. "Union Collusion and Intra-Industry Trade," Norway; Department of Economics, University of Bergen 1399, Department of Economics, University of Bergen.
- Haufler, Andreas & Schjelderup, Guttorm, 2004.
"Tacit collusion and international commodity taxation,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 88(3-4), pages 577-600, March.
- Haufler, Andreas & Schjelderup, Guttorm, 2004. "Tacit collusion and international commodity taxation," Munich Reprints in Economics 20417, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Bond, Eric W. & Syropoulos, Constantinos, 2012. "Economic integration and the sustainability of multimarket collusion," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 117(1), pages 42-44.
- Switgard Feuerstein, 2005. "Collusion in Industrial Economics—A Survey," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 5(3), pages 163-198, December.
- Philipp J. H. Schröder, 2007. "Cartel Stability and Economic Integration," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 15(2), pages 313-320, May.
- Aya Ahmed, 2015. "Asymmetric cartel formation under trade liberalization: Heterogeneous ﬁrms with capacity constraints," Working Papers 2015.02, International Network for Economic Research - INFER.
- Damoun Ashournia & Per Svejstrup Hansen & Jonas Worm Hansen, 2013. "Trade Liberalization and the Degree of Competition in International Duopoly," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 21(5), pages 1048-1059, November.
- Akinbosoye, Osayi & Bond, Eric W. & Syropoulos, Constantinos, 2012. "On the stability of multimarket collusion in price-setting supergames," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 253-264.
- Haufler, A. & Schjelderup, G., 1999.
"Tacit Collusion under Destination- and Origin-Based Commodity Taxation,"
8/99, Norwegian School of Economics and Business Administration-.
- Andreas Haufler & Guttorm Schjelderup, 2000. "Tacit Collusion under Destination- and Origin-Based Commodity Taxation," CESifo Working Paper Series 283, CESifo Group Munich.
- Aldaba, Rafaelita M., 2008.
"Can Imports Discipline Collusive Firms? The Case of the Philippine Cement Industry,"
DP 2008-01, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Aldaba, Rafaelita M., 2009. "Can Imports Discipline Collusive Firms?: The Case of the Philippine Cement Industry," Philippine Journal of Development PJD 2008 Vol. XXXV No. 1-, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Dermot Leahy & J. Peter Neary, 2010. "Oligopoly And Trade," Economics, Finance and Accounting Department Working Paper Series n215-10.pdf, Department of Economics, Finance and Accounting, National University of Ireland - Maynooth.
- Dirk Schindler & Guttorm Schjelderup, 2006. "Company Tax Reform in Europe and its Effect on Collusive Behavior," CESifo Working Paper Series 1702, CESifo Group Munich.
- Roux, Catherine & Santos-Pinto, Luís & Thöni, Christian, 2016.
"Home bias in multimarket Cournot games,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 89(C), pages 361-371.
- Catherine Roux & Luís Santos-Pinto & Christian Thöni, 2015. "Home Bias in Multimarket Cournot Games," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du Département d'Econométrie et d'Economie politique (DEEP) 15.04, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, DEEP.
- Eric W. Bond & Constantinos Syropoulos, 2008. "Trade costs and multimarket collusion," RAND Journal of Economics, RAND Corporation, vol. 39(4), pages 1080-1104.
- Riham Ahmed Ezzat & Nora Aboushady, 2015. "Do Telecom Restrictive Policies Matter for Telecom Performance? Evidence from MENA Countries," Working Papers 949, Economic Research Forum, revised Sep 2015.
More about this item
KeywordsTRADE LIBERALIZATION ; CARTELS;
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- L4 - Industrial Organization - - Antitrust Issues and Policies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:bereco:0198. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iouibno.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.