A New Approach To Maximum Likelihood Estimation Of The Three-Paramater Gamma And Weibull Distributions
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bai, J. & Jakeman, A.J. & Mcaleer, M., 1990.
"Discrimination Between Nested Two-And Three-Parameter Distributions: An Application To Models Of Air Pollution,"
197, Australian National University - Department of Economics.
- Bai, J. & Jakeman, A.J. & Mcaleer, M., 1990. "Discrimination Between Nested Two- And Three-Parameter Distributions: An Application To Models Of Air Pollution," Papers 9028, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- Bai, J. & Jakeman, A. & McAleer, M., 1990. "Discrimination between Nested Two- and Three-Parameter Distributions : An Application to Models of Air Pollution," Discussion Paper 1990-28, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Tea-Yuan Hwang & Ping-Huang Huang, 2002. "On New Moment Estimation of Parameters of the Gamma Distribution Using its Characterization," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 54(4), pages 840-847, December.
More about this item
Keywordsmaximum likelihood ; evaluation ; econometrics;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:aunaec:191. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dranuau.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .