Discrimination Between Nested Two- And Three-Parameter Distributions: An Application To Models Of Air Pollution
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Bai, J. & Jakeman, A. & McAleer, M., 1990. "Discrimination between Nested Two- and Three-Parameter Distributions : An Application to Models of Air Pollution," Discussion Paper 1990-28, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Bai, J. & Jakeman, A.J. & Mcaleer, M., 1990. "Discrimination Between Nested Two-And Three-Parameter Distributions: An Application To Models Of Air Pollution," Papers 197, Australian National University - Department of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bai, J. & Jakeman, A.J. & Mcaleer, M., 1989. "A New Approach To Maximum Likelihood Estimation Of The Three-Paramater Gamma And Weibull Distributions," Papers 191, Australian National University - Department of Economics.
- Bai, J. & Jakeman, A.J. & McAleer, M., 1990.
"The effects of misspecification in estimating the percentiles of some two- and three-parameter distributions,"
Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM),
Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 197-202.
- Bai, J. & Jakeman, A.J. & Mcaleer, M., 1989. "The Effects Of Misspecification In Estimating The Percentiles Of Some Two -And Three-Parameter Distributions," Papers 185, Australian National University - Department of Economics.
- Bai, J. & Jakeman, J. & Mcaleer, M., 1989. "The Effects Of Misspecification In Estimating The Percentiles Of Some Two -And Three-Parameter Distributions," ISER Discussion Paper 0196, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
More about this item
Keywordsair pollution ; economic models ; maximum likelihood;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:tilbur:9028. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cekubnl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.