Discrimination Between Nested Two- And Three-Parameter Distributions: An Application To Models Of Air Pollution
No abstract is available for this item.
To our knowledge, this item is not available for
download. To find whether it is available, there are three
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
|Date of creation:||1990|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: 31 13 4663050
Fax: 31 13 4663066
Web page: http://center.uvt.nl/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Bai, J. & Jakeman, A.J. & Mcaleer, M., 1989.
"The Effects Of Misspecification In Estimating The Percentiles Of Some Two -And Three-Parameter Distributions,"
185, Australian National University - Department of Economics.
- Bai, J. & Jakeman, A.J. & McAleer, M., 1990. "The effects of misspecification in estimating the percentiles of some two- and three-parameter distributions," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 197-202.
- Bai, J. & Jakeman, J. & Mcaleer, M., 1989. "The Effects Of Misspecification In Estimating The Percentiles Of Some Two -And Three-Parameter Distributions," ISER Discussion Paper 0196, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Bai, J. & Jakeman, A.J. & Mcaleer, M., 1989. "A New Approach To Maximum Likelihood Estimation Of The Three-Paramater Gamma And Weibull Distributions," Papers 191, Australian National University - Department of Economics.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:tilbur:9028. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.