Standardization in Decentralized Economies
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Fudenberg, Drew & Levine, David, 1998. "Learning in games," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 42(3-5), pages 631-639, May.
- Ellison, Glenn, 1993. "Learning, Local Interaction, and Coordination," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 61(5), pages 1047-1071, September.
- S. J. Liebowitz & Stephen E. Margolis, 1994. "Network Externality: An Uncommon Tragedy," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 8(2), pages 133-150, Spring.
- Kandori, Michihiro & Mailath, George J & Rob, Rafael, 1993.
"Learning, Mutation, and Long Run Equilibria in Games,"
Econometric Society, vol. 61(1), pages 29-56, January.
- Kandori, M. & Mailath, G.J., 1991. "Learning, Mutation, And Long Run Equilibria In Games," Papers 71, Princeton, Woodrow Wilson School - John M. Olin Program.
- M. Kandori & G. Mailath & R. Rob, 1999. "Learning, Mutation and Long Run Equilibria in Games," Levine's Working Paper Archive 500, David K. Levine.
- Katz, Michael L & Shapiro, Carl, 1985. "Network Externalities, Competition, and Compatibility," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 75(3), pages 424-440, June.
- David, Paul A, 1985. "Clio and the Economics of QWERTY," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 75(2), pages 332-337, May.
- Brian Arthur, W. & Ermoliev, Yu. M. & Kaniovski, Yu. M., 1987. "Path-dependent processes and the emergence of macro-structure," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 294-303, June.
- Loewenstein, George & Thaler, Richard H, 1989. "Intertemporal Choice," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 3(4), pages 181-193, Fall.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Davide Infante & Janna Smirnova, 2010. "Market Failures within Poor Institutions: The Effects of Bureaucrats’ Rent-seeking Activity," Chapters,in: Institutional and Social Dynamics of Growth and Distribution, chapter 5 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Auriol, Emmanuelle & Schilizzi, Steven, 2000. "Quality Signaling through Certification," 2000 Conference (44th), January 23-25, 2000, Sydney, Australia 123598, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Cristopher Spencer & Paul Temple, 2013. "Standards, Learning and Growth in Britain 1901-2009," School of Economics Discussion Papers 0613, School of Economics, University of Surrey.
- Auriol, Emmanuelle & Platteau, Jean-Philippe, 2017.
"Religious co-option in autocracy: A theory inspired by history,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 127(C), pages 395-412.
- Auriol, Emmanuelle & Platteau, Jean-Philippe, 2016. "Religious Co-option in Autocracy: A Theory Inspired by History," TSE Working Papers 16-746, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Luís Cabral, 2011.
"Dynamic Price Competition with Network Effects,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 78(1), pages 83-111.
- Luís Cabral, 2007. "Dynamic Price Competition with Network Effects," Working Papers 22, Portuguese Competition Authority.
- Cabral, Luis, 2009. "Dynamic price competition with network effects," IESE Research Papers D/843, IESE Business School.
- Cabral, Luís M B, 2008. "Dynamic Price Competition with Network Effects," CEPR Discussion Papers 6687, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Luis Cabral, 2007. "Dynamic Price Competition with Network Effects," 2007 Meeting Papers 326, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Luis Cabral, 2008. "Dynamic Price Competition with Network Effects," Working Papers 08-4, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Emmanuelle Auriol & Antonio Estache & Liam Wren-Lewis, 2017. "Can Supranational Infrastructure Regulation Compensate for National Institutional Weaknesses ?," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2017-11, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Klimenko, Mikhail M., 2009. "Policies and international trade agreements on technical compatibility for industries with network externalities," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 77(2), pages 151-166, April.
- Markovich, Sarit, 2008. "Snowball: A dynamic oligopoly model with indirect network effects," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 909-938, March.
- Christopher Spencer & Paul Temple, 2012. "Alternative Paths of Learning: Standardisation and Growth in Britain, 1901-2009," Discussion Paper Series 2012_10, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Oct 2012.
- Cantillon, Estelle & Yin, Pai-Ling, 2007. "How and when do markets tip? Lessons from the Battle of the Bund," Working Paper Series 766, European Central Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsSTANDARDIZATION ; ECONOMIC EQUILIBRIUM ; DECENTRALIZATION;
- C73 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Stochastic and Dynamic Games; Evolutionary Games
- D62 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Externalities
- L13 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Oligopoly and Other Imperfect Markets
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:aixmeq:98a30. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/greqafr.html .