Choquet Pricing for Financial Markets with Frictions
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Robert Kast & André Lapied, 2007. "Dynamically Consistent Conditional Choquet Capacities," ICER Working Papers - Applied Mathematics Series 20-2007, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Downarowicz, Anna & Balbás, Alejandro, 2004. "Infinitely many securities and the fundamental theorem of asset pricing," DEE - Working Papers. Business Economics. WB wb043513, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía de la Empresa.
- Jean-Pascal Gayant, 1995. "Généralisation de l'espérance d'utilité en univers risqué : représentation et estimation," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 46(4), pages 1047-1061.
- Andrea Capotorti & Giulianella Coletti & Barbara Vantaggi, 2008. "Preferences Representable by a Lower Expectation: Some Characterizations," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 64(2), pages 119-146, March.
- Mark Reesor & Don McLeish, 2002. "Risk, Entropy, and the Transformation of Distributions," Staff Working Papers 02-11, Bank of Canada.
- Erio Castagnoli & Fabio Maccheroni & Massimo Marinacci, 2004. "Choquet Insurance Pricing: A Caveat," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 14(3), pages 481-485, July.
- Antoine Billot & Sujoy Mukerji & Jean-Marc Tallon, 2019. "Market Allocations under Ambiguity: A Survey," Working Papers 897, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Elyès Jouini & Clotilde Napp, 2004. "Conditional comonotonicity," Decisions in Economics and Finance, Springer;Associazione per la Matematica, vol. 27(2), pages 153-166, December.
- Moez Abouda & Alain Chateauneuf, 2002. "Positivity of bid-ask spreads and symmetrical monotone risk aversion ," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 52(2), pages 149-170, March.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:aixmeq:92a11. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/greqafr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.