External Debt and Economic Growth in Sub-SAharan African Countries: an Econometric Study
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ncebakazi Mhlaba & Andrew Phiri, 2017.
"Is public debt harmful towards economic growth? New evidence from South Africa,"
1717, Department of Economics, Nelson Mandela University, revised Dec 2017.
- Mhlaba, Ncebakazi & Phiri, Andrew, 2017. "Is public debt harmful towards economic growth? New evidence from South Africa," MPRA Paper 83157, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fuhmei Wang, 2009. "The effects of foreign borrowing policies on economic growth: success or failure?," Journal of Economic Policy Reform, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 12(4), pages 273-284.
- Siti Daud & Jan Podivinsky, 2011. "Debt–Growth Nexus: A Spatial Econometrics Approach for Developing Countries," Transition Studies Review, Springer;Central Eastern European University Network (CEEUN), vol. 18(1), pages 1-15, September.
- Swastika, Purti & Dewandaru, Ginanjar & Masih, Mansur, 2013. "The Impact of Debt on Economic Growth: A Case Study of Indonesia," MPRA Paper 58837, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Abdullahi D. Ahmed, 2012. "Debt Burden, Military Spending And Growth In Sub-Saharan Africa: A Dynamic Panel Data Analysis," Defence and Peace Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(5), pages 485-506, October.
- O. Kalu Emenike, 2015. "Response of Foreign Private Investment to Public Debt in Nigeria," Romanian Economic Journal, Department of International Business and Economics from the Academy of Economic Studies Bucharest, vol. 18(56), pages 65-86, June,.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/4089 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:rss:jnljfe:v1i2p2 is not listed on IDEAS
- José Augusto Lopes da Veiga & Alexandra Ferreira-Lopes & Tiago Neves Sequeira, 2016.
"Public Debt, Economic Growth and Inflation in African Economies,"
South African Journal of Economics,
Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 84(2), pages 294-322, June.
- Lopes da Veiga, José & Ferreira-Lopes, Alexandra & Sequeira, Tiago, 2014. "Public Debt, Economic Growth, and Inflation in African Economies," MPRA Paper 57377, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:eco:journ1:2014-02-19 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:tei:journl:v:11:y:2017:i:1:p:61-69 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:asi:aeafrj:2018:p:117-130 is not listed on IDEAS
- AL-Adayleh, Radi & AL-amro, Hassan & AL-Gralleh, Huthaifa, 2014.
"هيكل الدين العام في الأردن وتأثيره على النمو الاقتصادي (1980 - 2012)
[The structure of public debt in Jordan and its impact on economic growth (1980-2012)]," MPRA Paper 56271, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsECONOMETRICS ; ECONOMIC GROWTH ; DEBT ; AFRICA;
- O55 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Africa
- C10 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - General
- O40 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - General
- F34 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Lending and Debt Problems
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:afrirc:90. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aerccke.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.