The feasibility of Picture-Based insurance (PBI): Smartphone pictures for affordable crop insurance
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christopher Agyekumhene & Jasper R. de Vries & Annemarie van Paassen & Marc Schut & Phil MacNaghten, 2020. "Making Smallholder Value Chain Partnerships Inclusive: Exploring Digital Farm Monitoring through Farmer Friendly Smartphone Platforms," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(11), pages 1-1, June.
More about this item
KeywordsINDIA; SOUTH ASIA; ASIA; risk; insurance; technology; finance; smallholders; information and communication technologies (icts); photography; mobile phone; G22 Insurance; Insurance Companies; Actuarial Studies; O13 Economic Development: Agriculture; Natural Resources; Energy; Environment; Other Primary Product; O16 Economic Development: Financial Markets; Saving and Capital Investment; Corporate Finance and Governance; Q14 Agricultural Finance;
- G22 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Insurance; Insurance Companies; Actuarial Studies
- O13 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Agriculture; Natural Resources; Environment; Other Primary Products
- O16 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Financial Markets; Saving and Capital Investment; Corporate Finance and Governance
- Q14 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Finance
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fpr:ifprid:1788. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifprius.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.