Strategies for adapting to climate change in rural Sub-Saharan Africa: A review of data sources, Poverty Reduction Strategy Programs (PRSPs) and National Adaptation Plans for Agriculture (NAPAs) in ASARECA member countries
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Byishimo, Patrick, 2017. "ASSESSMENT OF CLIMATE CHANGE IMPACTS ON CROP YIELDS AND FARMERS’ ADAPTATION MEASURES: a case of Rwanda," Research Theses 265578, Collaborative Masters Program in Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Mequaninte, Teferi & Birner, Regina & Mueller, Ulrike, 2015. "Adoption of Land Management Practices in Ethiopia: Which Network Types," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 212631, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
KeywordsAdaptation; ASARECA; Climate change; NAPA; Natural resource management; PRSP;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2010-09-25 (Africa)
- NEP-AGR-2010-09-25 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ENE-2010-09-25 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2010-09-25 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fpr:ifprid:1013. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifprius.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.