Attrition in the Kwazulu Natal income dynamics study, 1993-1998
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Maluccio, John A., 2000. "Attrition in the Kwazulu Natal income dynamics study, 1993-1998," FCND briefs 95, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nic Baigrie & Katherine Eyal, 2014.
"An Evaluation of the Determinants and Implications of Panel Attrition in the National Income Dynamics Survey (2008-2010),"
South African Journal of Economics,
Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 82(1), pages 39-65, March.
- Nic Baigrie & Katherine Eyal, 2013. "An evaluation of the determinants and implications of panel attrition in the National Income Dynamics Survey (2008 – 2010)," SALDRU Working Papers 103, Southern Africa Labour and Development Research Unit, University of Cape Town.
- Taryn Dinkelman, 2004. "How Household Context Affects Search Outcomes Of The Unemployed In Kwazulu-Natal, South Africa," South African Journal of Economics, Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 72(3), pages 484-521, September.
- M. Angeles Balsells & Crescencia Pastor & Pere Amorós & Ainoa Mateos & Carmen Ponce & Alicia Navajas, 2014. "Child Welfare and Successful Reunification through the Socio-Educative Process: Training Needs among Biological Families in Spain," Social Sciences, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 3(4), pages 1-18, October.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/5443 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsConsumers Mathematical models. ; Household consumption Mathematical models. ; Surveys. ; Analysis of variance. ;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fpr:fcnddp:95. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifprius.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .