Attrition in the Kwazulu Natal income dynamics study, 1993-1998
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Maluccio, John A., 2000. "Attrition in the Kwazulu Natal income dynamics study, 1993-1998," FCND discussion papers 95, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nic Baigrie & Katherine Eyal, 2014.
"An Evaluation of the Determinants and Implications of Panel Attrition in the National Income Dynamics Survey (2008-2010),"
South African Journal of Economics,
Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 82(1), pages 39-65, March.
- Nic Baigrie & Katherine Eyal, 2013. "An evaluation of the determinants and implications of panel attrition in the National Income Dynamics Survey (2008 – 2010)," SALDRU Working Papers 103, Southern Africa Labour and Development Research Unit, University of Cape Town.
- Taryn Dinkelman, 2004. "How Household Context Affects Search Outcomes Of The Unemployed In Kwazulu-Natal, South Africa," South African Journal of Economics, Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 72(3), pages 484-521, September.
- M. Angeles Balsells & Crescencia Pastor & Pere Amorós & Ainoa Mateos & Carmen Ponce & Alicia Navajas, 2014. "Child Welfare and Successful Reunification through the Socio-Educative Process: Training Needs among Biological Families in Spain," Social Sciences, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 3(4), pages 1-18, October.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/5443 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsConsumers Mathematical models. ; Household consumption Mathematical models. ; Surveys. ; Analysis of variance. ;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fpr:fcndbr:95. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifprius.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.