Understanding the links between agriculture and health:
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ulimwengu, John M., 2009. "Farmers' health status, agricultural efficiency, and poverty in rural Ethiopia: A stochastic production frontier approach," IFPRI discussion papers 868, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Nagoli, J. & Phiri, E.M. & Kambewa, E. & Jamu, D., 2009. "Adapting integrated agriculture aquaculture for HIV and AIDS-affected households: the case of Malawi," Working Papers, The WorldFish Center, number 38593, September.
- Pandey, Vijay Laxmi & Mahendra Dev, S. & Jayachandran, Usha, 2016. "Impact of agricultural interventions on the nutritional status in South Asia: A review," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 28-40.
- Jones, Andrew D. & Shrinivas, Aditya & Bezner-Kerr, Rachel, 2014. "Farm production diversity is associated with greater household dietary diversity in Malawi: Findings from nationally representative data," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 1-12.
- Linderhof, Vincent & Powell, Jeffrey & Vignes, Romain & Ruben, Ruerd, 2016. "The influence of household farming systems on dietary diversity and caloric intake: the case of Uganda," 2016 AAAE Fifth International Conference, September 23-26, 2016, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia 246444, African Association of Agricultural Economists (AAAE).
- Wiesmann, Doris, 2006. "A global hunger index: measurement concept, ranking of countries, and trends," FCND discussion papers 212, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
More about this item
KeywordsAgriculture; Agroforestry; Health and nutrition; Agricultural technology; Food safety; Malaria; Diseases; HIV/AIDS; Sustainability; Biodiversity; Agrobiodiversity; Environmental management;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fpr:2020fo:13. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifprius.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .