An Investigation of Long Range Dependence in Intra-Day Foreign Exchange Rate Volatility
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Robinson, Peter M. & Henry, Marc, 2003.
"Higher-order kernel semiparametric M-estimation of long memory,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 114(1), pages 1-27, May.
- Robinson, Peter & Henry, Marc, 2002. "Higher-order kernel semiparametric M-estimation of long memory," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 2147, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Marc Henry & Peter M Robinson, 2002. "Higher-Order Kernel Semiparametric M-Estimation of Long Memory," STICERD - Econometrics Paper Series 436, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Perez, Ana & Ruiz, Esther, 2001.
"Finite sample properties of a QML estimator of stochastic volatility models with long memory,"
Elsevier, vol. 70(2), pages 157-164, February.
- Pérez, Ana & Ruiz, Esther, 1999. "Finite sample properties of a QML estimator of stochastic volatility models with long memory," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS 6360, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- Nuno Cassola & Claudio Morana, 2006.
"Volatility of interest rates in the euro area: Evidence from high frequency data,"
The European Journal of Finance,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(6-7), pages 513-528.
- Cassola, Nuno & Morana, Claudio, 2003. "Volatility of interest rates in the euro area: evidence from high frequency data," Working Paper Series 235, European Central Bank.
- Luisa Bisaglia & Silvano Bordignon, 2002. "Mean square prediction error for long-memory processes," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 43(2), pages 161-175, April.
- Melvin, Michael & Yin, Xixi, 2000.
"Public Information Arrival, Exchange Rate Volatility, and Quote Frequency,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 110(465), pages 644-661, July.
- Michael Melvin & Xixi Yin, "undated". "Public Information Arrival, Exchange Rate Volatility, and Quote Frequency," Working Papers 96/1, Arizona State University, Department of Economics.
- Morana, Claudio & Beltratti, Andrea, 2004. "Structural change and long-range dependence in volatility of exchange rates: either, neither or both?," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 11(5), pages 629-658, December.
- Teyssière, Gilles, 1999. "Modelling exchange rates volatility with multivariate long-memory ARCH processes," SFB 373 Discussion Papers 1999,5, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fmg:fmgdps:dp264. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (The FMG Administration). General contact details of provider: http://www.lse.ac.uk/fmg/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .