Optimal bonuses and deferred pay for bank employees : implications of hidden actions with persistent effects in time
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Edward Simpson Prescott & Arantxa Jarque, 2011. "Optimal bonuses and deferred pay for bank employees: implications of hidden actions with persistent effects in time," 2011 Meeting Papers 1230, Society for Economic Dynamics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:jfinin:v:33:y:2018:i:c:p:58-82 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:kap:regeco:v:53:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s11149-018-9352-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Eberhard Feess & Ansgar Wohlschlegel, 2018.
"Bank capital requirements and mandatory deferral of compensation,"
Journal of Regulatory Economics,
Springer, vol. 53(2), pages 206-242, April.
- Feess, Eberhard & Wohlschlegel, Ansgar, 2014. "Bank Capital Requirements and Mandatory Deferral of Compensation," MPRA Paper 59456, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Arantxa Jarque & Edward Simpson Prescott, 2013. "Banker compensation and bank risk taking: the organizational economics view," Working Paper 13-03, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Borys Grochulski, 2011. "Financial firm resolution policy as a time-consistency problem," Economic Quarterly, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue 2Q, pages 133-152.
More about this item
KeywordsFinancial institutions ; Financial markets ; Labor market ; Moral hazard;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-01-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2011-01-03 (Banking)
- NEP-BEC-2011-01-03 (Business Economics)
- NEP-CTA-2011-01-03 (Contract Theory & Applications)
- NEP-LAB-2011-01-03 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedrwp:10-16. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Pascasio). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbrius.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.