The cyclical price of labor when wages are smoothed
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bellou, Andriana & Kaymak, Barış, 2012.
"Wages, implicit contracts, and the business cycle: Evidence from a European panel,"
Elsevier, vol. 19(6), pages 898-907.
- BELLOU Andriana & KAYMAK Baris, 2011. "Wages, Implicit Contracts, and the Business Cycle: Evidence from a European Panel," LISER Working Paper Series 2011-13, LISER.
- Pedro S. Martins & Gary Solon & Jonathan Thomas, 2010.
"Measuring What Employers Really Do about Entry Wages over the Business Cycle,"
NBER Working Papers
15767, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Martins, Pedro S. & Solon, Gary & Thomas, Jonathan P., 2010. "Measuring What Employers Really Do about Entry Wages over the Business Cycle," IZA Discussion Papers 4757, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Pedro S. Martins & Gary Solon & Jonathan P. Thomas, 2012. "Measuring What Employers Do about Entry Wages over the Business Cycle: A New Approach," American Economic Journal: Macroeconomics, American Economic Association, vol. 4(4), pages 36-55, October.
More about this item
KeywordsBusiness cycles ; Labor supply ; Unemployment ; Wages;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedrwp:10-13. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Pascasio). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbrius.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.