Securitization and mortgage default
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andreas Fuster & James Vickery, 2015. "Securitization and the Fixed-Rate Mortgage," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 28(1), pages 176-211.
- Adelino, Manuel & Scott Frame, W. & Gerardi, Kristopher, 2017.
"The effect of large investors on asset quality: Evidence from subprime mortgage securities,"
Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 87(C), pages 34-51.
- Manuel Adelino & W. Scott Frame & Kristopher S. Gerardi, 2014. "The Effect of Large Investors on Asset Quality: Evidence from Subprime Mortgage Securities," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2014-4, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Niedermayer, Andreas & Shneyerov, Artyom & Xu, Pia, 2015. "Foreclosure Auctions," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 522, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Josephson, Jens & Shapiro, Joel, 2020.
"Credit ratings and structured finance,"
Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 41(C).
- Josephson, Jens & Shapiro, Joel, 2018. "Credit Ratings and Structured Finance," Working Paper Series 1236, Research Institute of Industrial Economics, revised 15 Feb 2019.
- Josephson, Jens & Shapiro, Joel, 2019. "Credit Ratings and Structured Finance," CEPR Discussion Papers 13534, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Dow, James & Han, Jungsuk, 2015. "Contractual incompleteness, limited liability and asset price bubbles," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 116(2), pages 383-409.
More about this item
KeywordsMortgage-backed securities; Default (Finance);
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-URE-2009-10-31 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedpwp:09-21. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbphus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.