The development and regulation of consumer credit reporting in America
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Robert B. Avery & Paul S. Calem & Glenn B. Canner, 2004. "Consumer credit scoring: do situational circumstances matter?," BIS Working Papers 146, Bank for International Settlements.
- Hunt Robert M., 2003.
"An Introduction to the Economics of Payment Card Networks,"
Review of Network Economics,
De Gruyter, vol. 2(2), pages 1-17, June.
- Robert M. Hunt, 2003. "An introduction to the economics of payment card networks," Working Papers 03-10, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Meta Brown & Andrew F. Haughwout & Donghoon Lee & Wilbert Van der Klaauw, 2013.
"The financial crisis at the kitchen table: trends in household debt and credit,"
Current Issues in Economics and Finance,
Federal Reserve Bank of New York, vol. 19(April).
- Meta Brown & Andrew F. Haughwout & Donghoon Lee & Wilbert Van der Klaauw, 2010. "The financial crisis at the kitchen table: trends in household debt and credit," Staff Reports 480, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Federico Ferretti, 2007. "Consumer credit information systems: a critical review of the literature. Too little attention paid by Lawyers?," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 23(1), pages 71-88, February.
- Jonathan Spader, 2010. "Beyond Disparate Impact: Risk-based Pricing and Disparity in Consumer Credit History Scores," The Review of Black Political Economy, Springer;National Economic Association, vol. 37(2), pages 61-78, June.
- Avery, Robert B. & Calem, Paul S. & Canner, Glenn B., 2004. "Consumer credit scoring: Do situational circumstances matter?," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 835-856, April.
- Heski Bar-Isaac & Vicente Cuñat, 2005. "Long term debt with Hidden Borrowing," Working Papers 05-04, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2003-03-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-FIN-2003-03-03 (Finance)
- NEP-HIS-2003-03-03 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedpwp:02-21. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Beth Paul). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbphus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .