Some explorations into optimal cyclical monetary policy
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Constantino Hevia & Juan Pablo Nicolini, 2013.
IMF Economic Review,
Palgrave Macmillan;International Monetary Fund, vol. 61(1), pages 22-51, April.
- Juan Pablo Nicolini & Constantino Hevia, 2004. "Optimal Devaluations," Econometric Society 2004 Latin American Meetings 337, Econometric Society.
- Constantino Hevia, 2011. "Optimal Devaluations," 2011 Meeting Papers 1070, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Constantino Hevia & Juan Pablo Nicolini, 2013. "Optimal devaluations," Working Papers 702, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Hevia, Constantino & Nicolini, Juan Pablo, 2009. "Optimal devaluations," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4926, The World Bank.
- Julio J. Rotemberg & Michael Woodford, 1998. "An Optimization-Based Econometric Framework for the Evaluation of Monetary Policy: Expanded Version," NBER Technical Working Papers 0233, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedmwp:565. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jannelle Ruswick). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbmnus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .