Larger crises, slower recoveries: the asymmetric effects of financial frictions
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mäkinen, Taneli & Ohl, Björn, 2015.
"Information acquisition and learning from prices over the business cycle,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 158(PB), pages 585-633.
- Mäkinen, Taneli & Ohl, Björn, 2012. "Information Acquisition and Learning from Prices Over the Business Cycle," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 740, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 19 Mar 2013.
- BjÖrn Ohl & Taneli Mäkinen, 2014. "Information acquisition and learning from prices over the business cycle," NBP Working Papers 176, Narodowy Bank Polski, Economic Research Department.
- Mäkinen, Taneli & Ohl, Björn, 2014. "Information acquisition and learning from prices over the business cycle," Research Discussion Papers 7/2014, Bank of Finland.
- Taneli Mï¿½kinen & Bjï¿½rn Ohl, 2014. "Information acquisition and learning from prices over the business cycle," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 946, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
More about this item
KeywordsFinancial crises ; Developing countries;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CBA-2009-08-02 (Central Banking)
- NEP-FDG-2009-08-02 (Financial Development & Growth)
- NEP-MAC-2009-08-02 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2009-08-02 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedmsr:429. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jannelle Ruswick). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbmnus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.