Report NEP-FDG-2009-08-02This is the archive for NEP-FDG, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Development & Growth. Iulia Igescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jochen Hartwig, 2009. "A panel Granger-causality test of endogenous vs. exogenous growth," KOF Working papers 09-231, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Eichengreen, Barry & Gullapalli, Rachita & Panizza, Ugo, 2009. "Capital account liberalization, financial development and industry growth: a synthetic view," POLIS Working Papers 128, Institute of Public Policy and Public Choice - POLIS.
- Mark Aguiar & Manuel Amador, 2009. "Growth in the Shadow of Expropriation," NBER Working Papers 15194, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- NR, Bhanumurthy, 2009. "Understanding Economic Growth in Indian States," MPRA Paper 16478, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Popov, Vladimir, 2009. "Lessons from the Transition Economies: Putting the Success Stories of the Postcommunist World into a Broader Perspective," WIDER Working Paper Series 015, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Thomas Schober & Rudolf Winter-Ebmer, 2009. "Gender Wage Inequality and Economic Growth: Is there Really a Puzzle?," NRN working papers 2009-08, The Austrian Center for Labor Economics and the Analysis of the Welfare State, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Item repec:hal:journl:halshs-00384483_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Alex Trew, 2009. "Contracting Institutions and Development," CDMA Working Paper Series 200904, Centre for Dynamic Macroeconomic Analysis, revised 18 Oct 2010.
- Guillermo L. Ordoñez, 2009. "Larger crises, slower recoveries: the asymmetric effects of financial frictions," Staff Report 429, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Cappelen, Adne & Mjoset, Lars, 2009. "Can Norway Be a Role Model for Natural Resource Abundant Countries? Keywords: cross-section models, economic development, natural resources, resource booms," WIDER Working Paper Series 023, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Fomby, Thomas & Ikeda, Yuki & Loayza, Norman, 2009. "The growth aftermath of natural disasters," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5002, The World Bank.
- Jantti, Markus & Vartiainen, Juhana, 2009. "The Finnish Developmental State and its Growth Regime," WIDER Working Paper Series 035, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Yao, Yang, 2009. "The Disinterested Government: An Interpretation of China's Economic Success in the Reform Era," WIDER Working Paper Series 033, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).