The IT revolution and the unsecured credit market
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lukasz A. Drozd & Ricardo Serrano-Padial, 2013. "Modeling the credit card revolution: the role of debt collection and informal bankruptcy," Working Papers 13-12, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Jim MacGee & Igor Livshits & Michele Tertilt, 2008.
"Costly Contracts and Consumer Credit,"
2008 Meeting Papers
385, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Igor Livshits & James MacGee & Michèle Tertilt, 2011. "Costly Contracts and Consumer Credit," NBER Working Papers 17448, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Igor Livshits & James MacGee & Michèle Tertilt, 2011. "Costly Contracts and Consumer Credit," University of Western Ontario, Economic Policy Research Institute Working Papers 20111, University of Western Ontario, Economic Policy Research Institute.
- Livshits, Igor & MacGee, James & Tertilt, Michèle, 2011. "Costly Contracts and Consumer Credit," CEPR Discussion Papers 8580, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Borghan Nezami Narajabad, 2012.
"Information Technology and the Rise of Household Bankruptcy,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 15(4), pages 526-550, October.
- Borghan Nezami Narajabad, 2012. "Code and data files for "Information Technology and the Rise of Household Bankruptcy"," Computer Codes 10-43, Review of Economic Dynamics.
- Hülya Eraslan & Gizem Koşar & Wenli Li & Pierre‐Daniel Sarte, 2017.
"An Anatomy Of U.S. Personal Bankruptcy Under Chapter 13,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 58, pages 671-702, August.
- Eraslan, Hulya & Kosar, Gizem & Li, Weli & Sarte, Pierre-Daniel, 2014. "An Anatomy of U.S. Personal Bankruptcy under Chapter 13," Working Papers 14-030, Rice University, Department of Economics.
- Eraslan, Hulya & Koşar, Gizem & Li, Wenli & Sarte, Pierre-Daniel G., 2016. "An anatomy of U.S. personal bankruptcy under Chapter 13," Staff Reports 764, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Eraslan, Hulya & Koşar, Gizem & Li, Wenli & Sarte, Pierre-Daniel G., 2014. "An anatomy of u.s. Personal bankruptcy under chapter 13," Working Papers 14-33, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Daphne Chen & Jake Zhao, 2017.
"The Impact of Personal Bankruptcy on Labor Supply Decisions,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 26, pages 40-61, October.
- Daphne Chen & Jake Zhao, 2016. "The Impact of Personal Bankruptcy on Labor Supply Decisions," Department of Economics Working Papers 16-01, Stony Brook University, Department of Economics.
- Igor Livshits, 2015. "Recent Developments In Consumer Credit And Default Literature," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 29(4), pages 594-613, September.
More about this item
KeywordsInformation technology ; Consumer credit;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-08-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-DGE-2010-08-14 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-ICT-2010-08-14 (Information & Communication Technologies)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedlwp:2010-022. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kathy Cosgrove). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbslus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.