Do fundamentals, bubbles or neither determine stock prices? Some international evidence
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- R. W. Hafer, 1986. "The response of stock prices to changes in weekly money and the discount rate," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Mar, pages 5-14.
- Hardouvelis, Gikas A., 1987. "Macroeconomic information and stock prices," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 131-140, May.
- Hakkio, Craig S & Pearce, Douglas K, 1985. "The Reaction of Exchange Rates to Economic News," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 23(4), pages 621-636, October.
- Daniel L. Thornton, 1988. "The borrowed-reserves operating procedures: theory and evidence," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Jan, pages 30-54.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Leachman, Lori L. & Francis, Bill, 1996. "Equity market return volatility: Dynamics and transmission among the G-7 countries," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 27-52.
- Ehsan Ahmed & Honggang Li & J. Barkley Rosser, 2006. "Nonlinear bubbles in Chinese Stock Markets in the 1990s," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 32(1), pages 1-18, Winter.
- Kanas, Angelos, 2005. "Nonlinearity in the stock price-dividend relation," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 24(4), pages 583-606, June.
More about this item
KeywordsStock - Prices ; Stock market;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedlwp:1989-003. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kathy Cosgrove). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbslus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .