Real-time density forecasts from VARs with stochastic volatility
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ravazzolo Francesco & Vahey Shaun P., 2014.
"Forecast densities for economic aggregates from disaggregate ensembles,"
Studies in Nonlinear Dynamics & Econometrics,
De Gruyter, vol. 18(4), pages 1-15, September.
- Francesco Ravazzolo & Shaun P. Vahey, 2010. "Forecast Densities for Economic Aggregates from Disaggregate Ensembles," CAMA Working Papers 2010-10, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Francesco Ravazzolo & Shaun P. Vahey, 2010. "Forecast densities for economic aggregates from disaggregate ensembles," Working Paper 2010/02, Norges Bank.
- Wolden Bache, Ida & Sofie Jore, Anne & Mitchell, James & Vahey, Shaun P., 2011. "Combining VAR and DSGE forecast densities," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 35(10), pages 1659-1670, October.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-07-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2009-07-11 (Central Banking)
- NEP-ECM-2009-07-11 (Econometrics)
- NEP-ETS-2009-07-11 (Econometric Time Series)
- NEP-FOR-2009-07-11 (Forecasting)
- NEP-ORE-2009-07-11 (Operations Research)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedkrw:rwp09-08. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lu Dayrit). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbkcus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .