Report NEP-ETS-2009-07-11This is the archive for NEP-ETS, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometric Time Series. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Martin M. Andreasen, 2009. "Stochastic Volatility and DSGE Models," CREATES Research Papers 2009-29, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Takamitsu Kurita & Heino Bohn Nielsen & Anders Rahbek, 2009. "An I(2) Cointegration Model with Piecewise Linear Trends: Likelihood Analysis and Application," CREATES Research Papers 2009-28, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Bent Jesper Christensen & Jie Zhu & Morten Ørregaard Nielsen, 2009. "Long memory in stock market volatility and the volatility-in-mean effect: the FIEGARCH-M model," Working Papers 1207, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Igor Masten & Massimiliano Marcellino & Anindya Banerjeey, 2009. "Forecasting with Factor-augmented Error Correction Models," RSCAS Working Papers 2009/32, European University Institute.
- Todd E. Clark, 2009. "Real-time density forecasts from VARs with stochastic volatility," Research Working Paper RWP 09-08, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.