Report NEP-ORE-2009-07-11This is the archive for NEP-ORE, a report on new working papers in the area of Operations Research. Walter Frisch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Todd E. Clark, 2009. "Real-time density forecasts from VARs with stochastic volatility," Research Working Paper RWP 09-08, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Jouchi Nakajima & Munehisa Kasuya & Toshiaki Watanabe, 2009. "Bayesian Analysis of Time-Varying Parameter Vector Autoregressive Model for the Japanese Economy and Monetary Policy," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd09-072, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Daniel Lehmann, 2009. "Foundations of Non-Commutative Probability Theory," Discussion Paper Series dp514, The Federmann Center for the Study of Rationality, the Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Sören Lindner & Sonja Peterson & Wilhelm Windhorst, 2009. "An Economic and Environmental Assessment of Carbon Capture and Storage (CCS) Power Plants – A Case Study for the City of Kiel," Kiel Working Papers 1527, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:15989 is not listed on IDEAS anymore