Inflation, inflation uncertainty, and relative price variability: a survey
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Daniel L. Thornton, 1996. "The costs and benefits of price stability: an assessment of Howitt's rule," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Mar, pages 23-38.
- Hande Kucuk-Tuger & Burc Tuger, 2004.
"Relative Price Variability : The Case of Turkey 1994-2002,"
Central Bank Review,
Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey, vol. 4(2), pages 1-40.
- Hande Kucuk & Burc Tuger, 2004. "Relative Price Variability : The Case Of Turkey 1994-2002," Working Papers 0402, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Peijie Wang & Ping Wang & Neville Topham, 1999. "Relative price variability and inflation uncertainty - the UK case," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 31(12), pages 1531-1539.
- André Binette & Sylvain Martel, 2005. "Inflation and Relative Price Dispersion in Canada: An Empirical Assessment," Staff Working Papers 05-28, Bank of Canada.
- Tsyplakov, Alexander, 2010. "The links between inﬂation and inﬂation uncertainty at the longer horizon," MPRA Paper 26908, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Seamus Hogan, 1998.
"What Does Downward Nominal-Wage Rigidity Imply for Monetary Policy?,"
Canadian Public Policy,
University of Toronto Press, vol. 24(4), pages 513-525, December.
- Seamus Hogan, 1997. "What Does Downward Nominal-Wage Rigidity Imply for Monetary Policy?," Staff Working Papers 97-13, Bank of Canada.
- Grier, Kevin B. & Perry, Mark J., 1998. "On inflation and inflation uncertainty in the G7 countries," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 671-689, August.
- Crawford, A & Kasumovich, M, 1996. "Does Inflation Uncertainty Vary with the Level of Inflation?," Staff Working Papers 96-09, Bank of Canada.
- Zsolt Becsi, 1994. "Indicators of the general price level and inflation," Economic and Financial Policy Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, issue Q IV, pages 27-39.
- Kevin B. Grier & Mark J. Perry, 2000. "The effects of real and nominal uncertainty on inflation and output growth: some garch-m evidence," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(1), pages 45-58.
- Gerald Stuber, 2001. "Implications of Uncertainty about Long-Run Inflation and the Price Level," Staff Working Papers 01-16, Bank of Canada.
More about this item
KeywordsInflation (Finance) ; Prices;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedkrw:93-15. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lu Dayrit). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbkcus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .