Deregulation and the relationship between bank CEO compensation and risk taking
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sargent, Thomas J & Velde, Francois R, 1995. "Macroeconomic Features of the French Revolution," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 103(3), pages 474-518, June.
- Earl J. Hamilton, 1936. "Prices and Wages at Paris under John Law's System," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 51(1), pages 42-70.
- Garber, Peter M, 1990. "Famous First Bubbles," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, pages 35-54.
- Christopher A. Sims, 2001. "Fiscal consequences for Mexico of adopting the dollar," Proceedings, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, pages 597-625.
- Christopher A. Sims, 2001.
"Fiscal consequences for Mexico of adopting the dollar,"
Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, pages 597-625.
- Sims, Christopher A, 2001. "Fiscal Consequences for Mexico of Adopting the Dollar," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 33(2), pages 597-616, May.
- Greif, Avner & Milgrom, Paul & Weingast, Barry R, 1994. "Coordination, Commitment, and Enforcement: The Case of the Merchant Guild," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 102(4), pages 745-776, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Belkhir, Mohamed & Boubaker, Sabri, 2013.
"CEO inside debt and hedging decisions: Lessons from the U.S. banking industry,"
Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money,
Elsevier, vol. 24(C), pages 223-246.
- Mohamed Belkhir & Sabri Boubaker, 2013. "CEO inside debt and hedging decisions: Lessons from the U.S. banking industry," Post-Print hal-01155502, HAL.
- Kero, Afroditi, 2013. "Banks’ risk taking, financial innovation and macroeconomic risk," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 53(2), pages 112-124.
- Francis, Bill & Gupta, Aparna & Hasan, Iftekhar, 2015. "Impact of compensation structure and managerial incentives on bank risk taking," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 242(2), pages 651-676.
- Jones, Jeffrey S. & Lee, Wayne Y. & Yeager, Timothy J., 2013. "Valuation and systemic risk consequences of bank opacity," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 693-706.
More about this item
KeywordsCorporate governance ; Bank supervision;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-01-18 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedhwp:wp-03-32. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bernie Flores). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbchus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .