Alternate explanations of interest rate swaps
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Constantin Mellios, 2001. "La gestion des risques financiers par les entreprises : explications théoriques versus études théoriques," Working Papers 2001-9, Laboratoire Orléanais de Gestion - université d'Orléans.
- Jun Liu & Francis A. Longstaff & Ravit E. Mandell, 2006.
"The Market Price of Risk in Interest Rate Swaps: The Roles of Default and Liquidity Risks,"
The Journal of Business,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 79(5), pages 2337-2360, September.
- Liu, Jun & Longstaff, Francis A. & Mandell, Ravit E., 2004. "The Market Price Of Risk In Interest Rate Swaps: The Roles Of Default And Liquidity Risks," University of California at Los Angeles, Anderson Graduate School of Management qt5z42g22g, Anderson Graduate School of Management, UCLA.
- Kim, Young Sang & Nam, Jouahn & Thornton Jr., John H., 2008. "The effect of managerial bonus plans on corporate derivatives usage," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 229-243, July.
- Venegas-Martínez, Francisco, 2014.
"Entendiendo los mercados de swaps: Un enfoque de equilibrio general
[Understanding Swaps Markets: A General Equilibrium Approach]," MPRA Paper 54848, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lai Fong Woon & Noor Azlinna Azizan & M. Fazilah Abdul Samad, 2011. "A Strategic Framework For Value Enhancing Enterprise Risk Management," Journal of Global Business and Economics, Global Research Agency, vol. 2(1), pages 23-47, January.
- Monda, Barbara & Giorgino, Marco & Modolin, Ileana, 2013. "Rationales for Corporate Risk Management - A Critical Literature Review," MPRA Paper 45420, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lang, Larry H. P. & Litzenberger, Robert H. & Luchuan Liu, Andy, 1998. "Determinants of interest rate swap spreads," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 22(12), pages 1507-1532, December.
- Michael P. Ross., 1998. "Corporate Hedging: What, Why and How?," Research Program in Finance Working Papers RPF-280, University of California at Berkeley.
- Brown, Gregory W., 2001. "Managing foreign exchange risk with derivatives," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(2-3), pages 401-448, May.
- José Rodrigues de Jesús & Luís Miranda da Rocha & Rui Couto Viana, 2001. "Avaliação de Pequenas e Médias Empresas e Gestão de Risco," FEP Working Papers 110, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Constantin Mellios, 2003. "La gestion des risques financiers par les entreprises : explications théoriques versus études empiriques," Revue d'Économie Financière, Programme National Persée, vol. 72(3), pages 243-264.
More about this item
KeywordsSwaps (Finance) ; Interest rates;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedhpr:154. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bernie Flores). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbchus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.