Induced seasonality and production-smoothing models of inventory behavior
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Krane, Spencer D., 1993. "Induced seasonality and production-smoothing models of inventory behavior," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 55(1-2), pages 135-168.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Krane, Spencer & Wascher, William, 1999.
"The cyclical sensitivity of seasonality in U.S. employment,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 44(3), pages 523-553, December.
- Spencer D. Krane & William L. Wascher, 1995. "The cyclical sensitivity of seasonality in U.S. employment," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 95-43, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- S. Krane & W. Wascher, 1999. "The cyclical sensitivity of seasonality in US employment," BIS Working Papers 67, Bank for International Settlements.
- Stephen G. Cecchetti & Anil Kashyap & David Wilcox, 1995. "Why Firms Smooth Seasonals in a Boom," Working Papers 001, Ohio State University, Department of Economics.
- Humphreys, Brad R., 2001. "The behavior of manufacturers inventories: Evidence from US industry level data," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 71(1-3), pages 9-20, May.
- Kenneth D. West, 1993. "Inventory Models," NBER Technical Working Papers 0143, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ghali, Moheb A., 2003. "Production-planning horizon, production smoothing, and convexity of the cost functions," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 81(1), pages 67-74, January.
- Stephen G. Cecchetti & Anil K. Kashyap & David W. Wilcox, 1995. "Do Firms Smooth the Seasonal in Production in a Boom? Theory and Evidence," NBER Working Papers 5011, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
KeywordsInventories ; Production (Economic theory);
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedgwe:121. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Franz Osorio). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbgvus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .