Redlining : research and federal legislative response
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Joshua Lerner, 1994. "The Syndication of Venture Capital Investments," Financial Management, Financial Management Association, vol. 23(3), Fall.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Raphael W. Bostic, "undated".
"The Role of Race in Mortgage Lending: Revisiting the Boston Fed Study,"
Finance and Economics Discussion Series
1997-02, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Raphael W. Bostic, 1997. "The role of race in mortgage lending: revisiting the Boston Fed study," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 1997-2, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Douglas D. Evanoff & Lewis M. Segal, 1996. "CRA and fair lending regulations: resulting trends in mortgage lending," Economic Perspectives, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, issue Nov, pages 19-46.
- Emily Blank & Padma Venkatachalam & Lawrence McNeil & Rodney Green, 2005. "Racial discrimination in mortgage lending in Washington, D.C.: A mixed methods approach," The Review of Black Political Economy, Springer;National Economic Association, pages 9-30.
- Jeffrey M. Lacker, 1995. "Neighborhoods and banking," Economic Quarterly, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue Spr, pages 13-38.
- Gregory Squires & Sally O’Connor, 1993. "Do lenders who redline make more money than lenders who don’t?," The Review of Black Political Economy, Springer;National Economic Association, pages 83-107.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedgss:121. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Franz Osorio). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbgvus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .