Energy and the economy
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nakata, Taisuke, 2014. "Welfare costs of shifting trend inflation," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 66-78.
- Bastianin, Andrea & Conti, Francesca & Manera, Matteo, 2016.
"The impacts of oil price shocks on stock market volatility: Evidence from the G7 countries,"
Elsevier, vol. 98(C), pages 160-169.
- Andrea Bastianin & Francesca Conti & Matteo Manera, 2015. "The Impacts of Oil Price Shocks on Stock Market Volatility: Evidence from the G7 Countries," Working Papers 2015.99, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Andrea BASTIANIN & Francesca CONTI & Matteo MANERA, 2015. "The Impacts of Oil Price Shocks on Stock Market Volatility: Evidence from the G7 Countries," Departmental Working Papers 2015-17, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Afees A. Salisu & Idris Adediran, 2018. "US shale oil and the behaviour of commodity prices," Working Papers 047, Centre for Econometric and Allied Research, University of Ibadan.
More about this item
KeywordsEnergy consumption ; Gasoline ; Prices;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedgsq:221. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Franz Osorio). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbgvus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .