The impact of macroeconomic announcements on real time foreign exchange rates in emerging markets
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:bla:sajeco:v:85:y:2017:i:3:p:405-429 is not listed on IDEAS
- Égert, Balázs & Kočenda, Evžen, 2014.
"The impact of macro news and central bank communication on emerging European forex markets,"
Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 73-88.
- Balázs Égert & Evžen Kočenda, 2012. "The impact of macro news and central bank communication on emerging European forex markets," EconomiX Working Papers 2012-20, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Balázs Égert & Evžen Kočenda, 2014. "The impact of macro news and central bank communication on emerging European forex markets," Post-Print hal-01385932, HAL.
- Balazs Egert & Evžen Kocenda, 2013. "The Impact of Macro News and Central Bank Communication on Emerging European Forex Markets," CESifo Working Paper Series 4288, CESifo Group Munich.
- Nowak, Sylwia & Andritzky, Jochen & Jobst, Andreas & Tamirisa, Natalia, 2011. "Macroeconomic fundamentals, price discovery, and volatility dynamics in emerging bond markets," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 35(10), pages 2584-2597, October.
More about this item
KeywordsForeign exchange rates ; Developing countries;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-07-17 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2009-07-17 (Central Banking)
- NEP-CNA-2009-07-17 (China)
- NEP-IFN-2009-07-17 (International Finance)
- NEP-MAC-2009-07-17 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MST-2009-07-17 (Market Microstructure)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedgif:973. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Franz Osorio). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbgvus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .