Balance of payment equations and exchange rate determination
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||1976|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 20th Street and Constitution Avenue, NW, Washington, DC 20551|
Web page: http://www.federalreserve.gov/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.federalreserve.gov/pubs/ifdp/order.htm|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Peter K. Clark & Sung Y. Kwack, 1976. "Asset markets and interest rate determination in the multi-country model," International Finance Discussion Papers 94, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Howard Howe, 1976. "Price determination in the multi-country model," International Finance Discussion Papers 98, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Richard Berner, 1976. "The goods market and the labor market of the multi-country model," International Finance Discussion Papers 97, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Guy V. G. Stevens, 1976. "Alternatives for modeling the world outside the United States," International Finance Discussion Papers 96, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Buiter, Willem H & Woglom, Geoffrey, 1977. "On Two Specifications of Asset Equilibrium in Macroeconomic Models: A Note," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 85(2), pages 395-400, April.
- Foley, Duncan K, 1975. "On Two Specifications of Asset Equilibrium in Macroeconomic Models," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 83(2), pages 303-324, April.
- Fair, Ray C & Jaffee, Dwight M, 1972. "Methods of Estimation for Markets in Disequilibrium," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 40(3), pages 497-514, May.
- Richard Berner & Peter K. Clark & Howard Howe & Sung Y. Kwack & Guy V. G. Stevens, 1976. "Modeling the international influences on the U.S. economy: a multi- country approach," International Finance Discussion Papers 93, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedgif:95. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Franz Osorio)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.