Reserve requirements on Eurocurrency deposits: implications for the stabilization of real outputs
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Thomas J. Sargent, 1973. "Rational Expectations, the Real Rate of Interest, and the Natural Rate of Unemployment," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 4(2), pages 429-480.
- Don E. Roper & Stephen J. Turnovsky, 1980. "The Optimum Monetary Aggregate for Stabilization Policy," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 95(2), pages 333-355.
- William Poole, 1969.
"Optimal choice of monetary policy instruments in a simple stochastic macro model,"
Special Studies Papers
2, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- William Poole, 1970. "Optimal choice of monetary policy instruments in a simple stochastic macro model," Staff Studies 57, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Sprenkle, Case M & Stanhouse, Bryan E, 1981. "A Theoretical Framework for Evaluating the Impact of Universal Reserve Requirements," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 36(4), pages 825-840, September.
- Niehans, Jurg & Hewson, John, 1976. "The Eurodollar Market and Monetary Theory," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 8(1), pages 1-27, February.
- Rolnick, Arthur J., 1976. "Evaluating the effectiveness of monetary reforms," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 2(3), pages 271-296, July.
- Kenneth J. Kopecky, 1978. "The relationship between reserve ratios and the monetary aggregates under reserves and federal funds rate operating targets," Staff Studies 100, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Freedman, Charles, 1977. "A model of the Eurodollar market," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(2), pages 139-161, April.
- William Poole, 1970. "Optimal Choice of Monetary Policy Instruments in a Simple Stochastic Macro Model," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 84(2), pages 197-216.
- Fischer, Stanley, 1977. "Long-Term Contracts, Rational Expectations, and the Optimal Money Supply Rule," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 85(1), pages 191-205, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedgif:183. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Franz Osorio). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbgvus.html .