Reserve requirements on Eurocurrency deposits: implications for the stabilization of real outputs
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||1981|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Web page: http://www.federalreserve.gov/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.federalreserve.gov/pubs/ifdp/order.htm|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Thomas J. Sargent, 1973. "Rational Expectations, the Real Rate of Interest, and the Natural Rate of Unemployment," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 4(2), pages 429-480.
- William Poole, 1970.
"Optimal choice of monetary policy instruments in a simple stochastic macro model,"
57, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Poole, William, 1970. "Optimal Choice of Monetary Policy Instruments in a Simple Stochastic Macro Model," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 84(2), pages 197-216, May.
- William Poole, 1969. "Optimal choice of monetary policy instruments in a simple stochastic macro model," Special Studies Papers 2, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Niehans, Jurg & Hewson, John, 1976. "The Eurodollar Market and Monetary Theory," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 8(1), pages 1-27, February.
- Fischer, Stanley, 1977. "Long-Term Contracts, Rational Expectations, and the Optimal Money Supply Rule," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 85(1), pages 191-205, February.
- Kenneth J. Kopecky, 1978. "The relationship between reserve ratios and the monetary aggregates under reserves and federal funds rate operating targets," Staff Studies 100, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Freedman, Charles, 1977. "A model of the Eurodollar market," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(2), pages 139-161, April.
- Roper, Don E & Turnovsky, Stephen J, 1980. "The Optimum Monetary Aggregate for Stabilization Policy," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 95(2), pages 333-55, September.
- Rolnick, Arthur J., 1976. "Evaluating the effectiveness of monetary reforms," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 2(3), pages 271-296, July.
- Sprenkle, Case M & Stanhouse, Bryan E, 1981. "A Theoretical Framework for Evaluating the Impact of Universal Reserve Requirements," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 36(4), pages 825-40, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedgif:183. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kris Vajs)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.