Distributed Ledger Technology in Payments, Clearing, and Settlement
Download full text from publisher
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- What Bitcoin Has Become
by Steve Cecchetti and Kim Schoenholtz in Money, Banking and Financial Markets on 2017-01-23 19:00:14
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:elg:eechap:17331_2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Meyer Aaron & Francisco Rivadeneyra & Samantha Sohal, 2017. "Fintech: Is This Time Different? A Framework for Assessing Risks and Opportunities for Central Banks," Discussion Papers 17-10, Bank of Canada.
- repec:nzb:nzbbul:may2018:5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Benos, Evangelos & Garratt, Rodney & Gurrola-Perez, Pedro, 2017. "The economics of distributed ledger technology for securities settlement," Bank of England working papers 670, Bank of England.
- repec:scn:financ:y:2017:i:2:p:94-99 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gerald P. Dwyer, 2017. "Blockchain: a primer," Chapters,in: The Most Important Concepts in Finance, chapter 2, pages 12-27 Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2016-12-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-INO-2016-12-18 (Innovation)
- NEP-PAY-2016-12-18 (Payment Systems & Financial Technology)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedgfe:2016-95. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (FRB Librarian). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbgvus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.