Report NEP-PAY-2016-12-18This is the archive for NEP-PAY, a report on new working papers in the area of Payment Systems & Financial Technology. Bernardo BÃ¡tiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mills, David C. & Wang, Kathy & Malone, Brendan & Ravi, Anjana & Marquardt, Jeffrey C. & Chen, Clinton & Badev, Anton & Brezinski, Timothy & Fahy, Linda & Liao, Kimberley & Kargenian, Vanessa & Ellith, 2016. "Distributed Ledger Technology in Payments, Clearing, and Settlement," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2016-095, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (US).
- Uchenna Efobi & Belmondo Tanankem & Simplice Asongu, 2016. "Technological Advancement and the Evolving Gender Identities: A Focus on the Level of Female Economic Participation in Sub-Saharan Africa," Working Papers of the African Governance and Development Institute. 16/045, African Governance and Development Institute..
- Olga Gorbachev & MarÃa JosÃ© Luengo-Prado, 2016. "The Credit Card Debt Puzzle: The Role of Preferences, Credit Risk, and Financial Literacy," Working Papers 16-06, University of Delaware, Department of Economics.
- Hassan, Shahid & Ali, Umbreen & Dawood, Mamoon, 2016. "Measuring Money Demand Function in Pakistan," MPRA Paper 75496, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- David M. Byrne & Wendy E. Dunn & Eugenio P. Pinto, 2015. "Prices and Depreciation in the Market for Tablet Computers," FEDS Notes 2015-12-05-1, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).