Lessons from the financial crisis for unconventional monetary policy
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jan Willem End & Christiaan Pattipeilohy, 2017.
"Central Bank Balance Sheet Policies and Inflation Expectations,"
Open Economies Review,
Springer, vol. 28(3), pages 499-522, July.
- Jan Willem van den End & Christiaan Pattipeilohy, 2015. "Central bank balance sheet policies and inflation expectations," DNB Working Papers 473, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Benjamin M Friedman, 2015. "Has the Financial Crisis Permanently Changed the Practice of Monetary Policy? Has It Changed the Theory of Monetary Policy?," Manchester School, University of Manchester, vol. 83, pages 5-19, September.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-11-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2013-11-14 (Central Banking)
- NEP-MON-2013-11-14 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedfsp:125. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco Research Library). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbsfus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .