The economy and the Federal Reserve: real progress, but too soon to relax
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ay?egül ?ahin & Joseph Song & Giorgio Topa & Giovanni L. Violante, 2014.
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 104(11), pages 3529-3564, November.
- Sahin, Aysegül & Song, Joseph & Topa, Giorgio & Violante, Giovanni L., 2012. "Mismatch unemployment," Staff Reports 566, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, revised 01 Jun 2013.
- Sahin, Aysegul & Song, Joseph & Topa, Giorgio & Violante, Giovanni L, 2012. "Mismatch Unemployment," CEPR Discussion Papers 9093, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ayşegül Şahin & Joseph Song & Giorgio Topa & Giovanni L. Violante, 2012. "Mismatch Unemployment," NBER Working Papers 18265, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Reifschneider, David & Willams, John C, 2000. "Three Lessons for Monetary Policy in a Low-Inflation Era," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 32(4), pages 936-966, November.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic conditions ; Monetary policy;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedfsp:117. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco Research Library). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbsfus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.