Optimal contracts for independent central bankers: private information, performance measures and reappointment
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Carl E. Walsh, 1993. "Optimal contracts for independent central bankers: private information, performance measures and reappointment," Proceedings, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue Mar.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ugo Panizza, 1997. "Optimal Contracts for Central Bankers: Inflation versus Money Supply and Exchange Rate Targets," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 8(1), pages 5-29, January.
- Charles A. E. Goodhart & Jose Vinals, 1994. "Strategy an tactics of monetary policy: examples from Europe and the Antipodes," Conference Series ; [Proceedings], Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, vol. 38, pages 139-194.
- Beetsma, Roel M. W. J. & Lans Bovenberg, A., 1997.
"Designing fiscal and monetary institutions in a second-best world,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 53-79, February.
- Beetsma, R.M.W.J. & Bovenberg, A.L., 1995. "Designing fiscal and monetary institutions in a second-best world," Discussion Paper 1995-47, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Beetsma, R.M.W.J. & Bovenberg, A.L., 1997. "Designing fiscal and monetary institutions in a second best world," Other publications TiSEM 9cf95e79-e382-4268-8e4d-c, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Francesco Papadia & Gian Ruggiero, 1999. "Central Bank Independence and Budget Constraints for a Stable Euro," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 10(1), pages 63-90, February.
- Donato Masciandaro, 1995. "Designing a central bank: Social player, monetary agent, or banking agent?," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 6(4), pages 399-410, October.
- José Antonio Ocampo & Jonathan Malagón González & Juan Sebastian Betancur, 2015. "La banca central colombiana en una década de expansión, 2003-2013," Books, Universidad Externado de Colombia, Facultad de Economía, edition 1, number 72, October.
- Koyama, Mark & Johnson, Blake, 2015. "Monetary stability and the rule of law," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 17(C), pages 46-58.
More about this item
KeywordsBanks and banking; Central ; Monetary policy - New Zealand ; New Zealand;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedfap:93-02. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco Research Library). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbsfus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.