Stochastic specification in random production models of cost minimizing firms
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fève, Frédérique & Fève, Patrick & Florens, Jean-Pierre, 2002. "Attribute Choices and Structural Econometrics of Price Elasticity of Demand," IDEI Working Papers 155, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse, revised 2003.
- Bittencourt, Maurício Vaz Lobo, 2003. "Presence Of Stochastic Errors In The Input Demands: Are Dual And Primal Estimations Equivalent?," 2003 Annual meeting, July 27-30, Montreal, Canada 22096, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Rulon D. Pope & Jeffrey T. LaFrance, 2013. "Robust Error Specification in a Production System," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 95(3), pages 669-684.
- Rosa L. Matzkin, 2003.
"Nonparametric Estimation of Nonadditive Random Functions,"
Econometric Society, vol. 71(5), pages 1339-1375, September.
- Rosa L. Matzkin, 1999. "Nonparametric Estimation of Nonadditive Random Functions," Working Papers 38, Universidad de San Andres, Departamento de Economia, revised Sep 2001.
- Rosa L. Matzkin & James Heckman & Lars Nesheim, 2002. "Nonparametric Estimation and Nonadditive Hedonic Models," Working Papers 51, Universidad de San Andres, Departamento de Economia, revised Jun 2002.
- John Mullahy, 2010.
"Multivariate Fractional Regression Estimation of Econometric Share Models,"
NBER Working Papers
16354, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John Mullahy, 2011. "Multivariate Fractional Regression Estimation Of Econometric Share Models," Working Papers 201133, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Marc Ivaldi & Michel Simioni, 1992. "Système de régressions empilées et panel incomplet : un tour d'horizon," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 105(4), pages 97-107.
- Bousquet, Alain & Ivaldi, Marc, 1998. "An individual choice model of energy mix," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 263-286, September.
- repec:sbe:breart:v:31:y:2011:i:2:a:4065 is not listed on IDEAS
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedawp:92-6. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Elaine Clokey). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbatus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.