Income and education of the states of the United States: 1840–2000
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jakub Growiec, 2013.
"On the measurement of technological progress across countries,"
Bank i Kredyt,
Narodowy Bank Polski, vol. 44(5), pages 467-504.
- Jakub GROWIEC, "undated". "On the Measurement of Technological Progress Across Countries," EcoMod2010 259600066, EcoMod.
- Jakub Growiec, 2010. "On the measurement of technological progress across countries," NBP Working Papers 73, Narodowy Bank Polski, Economic Research Department.
- Growiec, Jakub, 2009. "On the Measurement of Technological Progress Across Countries," MPRA Paper 19321, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lutz Hendricks, 2004.
"Why does educational attainment differ across U.S. states?,"
2004 Meeting Papers
361, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Lutz Hendricks, 2004. "Why Does Educational Attainment Differ Across U.S. States?," CESifo Working Paper Series 1335, CESifo Group Munich.
- Szilard Benk & Tamas Csabafi & Jing Dang & Max Gillman & Michal Kejak, 2016. "Tuning in RBC Growth Spectra," IMF Working Papers 16/215, International Monetary Fund.
- Boyan Jovanovic & Peter L. Rousseau, 2014.
"Extensive and Intensive Investment over the Business Cycle,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 122(4), pages 863-908.
- Boyan Jovanovic & Peter L. Rousseau, 2009. "Extensive and Intensive Investment over the Business Cycle," NBER Working Papers 14960, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Boyan Jovanovic & Peter L. Rousseau, 2009. "Extensive and Intensive Investment Over the Business Cycle," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 0912, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Jakub Growiec, 2012. "The World Technology Frontier: What Can We Learn from the US States?-super-," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 74(6), pages 777-807, December.
- Norman Baldwin & Stephen Borrelli, 2008. "Education and economic growth in the United States: cross-national applications for an intra-national path analysis," Policy Sciences, Springer;Society of Policy Sciences, vol. 41(3), pages 183-204, September.
- Todd Kendall, 2011. "The Relationship Between Internet Access and Divorce Rate," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 32(3), pages 449-460, September.
- Bebonchu Atems & Jason Jones, 2015. "Income inequality and economic growth: a panel VAR approach," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 48(4), pages 1541-1561, June.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-05-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-EDU-2005-05-23 (Education)
- NEP-HIS-2005-05-23 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedawp:2004-31. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Elaine Clokey). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbatus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .