Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bosch, Mariano & Goni, Edwin & Maloney, William, 2007.
"The determinants of rising informality in Brazil : Evidence from gross worker flows,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
4375, The World Bank.
- Bosch, Mariano & Goni Pacchioni, Edwin & Maloney, William F., 2007. "The Determinants of Rising Informality in Brazil: Evidence from Gross Worker Flows," IZA Discussion Papers 2970, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Azzoni, Carlos Roberto & Guilhoto, Joaquim José Martins, 2010. "Tertiary activities and informality: quantitative importance and interconnections within the economy in Brazil," MPRA Paper 30692, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Neri, Marcelo Côrtes, 2002. "Decent work and the informal sector in Brazil," FGV/EPGE Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 461, FGV/EPGE - Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Scherer, C.R., 2015. "Payroll tax reduction in Brazil : Effects on employment and wages," ISS Working Papers - General Series 602, International Institute of Social Studies of Erasmus University Rotterdam (ISS), The Hague.
- Oliveira, Gesner & Konichi, Cinthia, 2006. "Aspects of Brazilian competition policy," Textos para discussão 150, FGV/EESP - Escola de Economia de São Paulo, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-01-06 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fgv:epgewp:635. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Núcleo de Computação da FGV/EPGE). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/epgvfbr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.