When Fair Trade increases unfairness: The case of quinoa from Bolivia
Download full text from publisher
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Is fair trade unfair?
by Economic Logician in Economic Logic on 2010-09-17 19:35:00
- Weekly Wisdom Roundup 96: A Linkfest For The Smartest People On The Web
by Miguel in Simoleon Sense on 2010-09-19 23:16:27
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Aurélie Carimentrand & Jérôme Ballet & Marie-Christine Renard, 2011. "Gouvernance, signes de qualité et équité dans les filières du commerce équitable," Post-Print halshs-00771535, HAL.
- Carlos Oya & Florian Schaefer & Dafni Skalidou & Catherine McCosker & Laurenz Langer, 2017. "Effects of certification schemes for agricultural production on socio‐economic outcomes in low‐ and middle‐income countries: a systematic review," Campbell Systematic Reviews, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 13(1), pages 1-346.
- Oya, Carlos & Schaefer, Florian & Skalidou, Dafni, 2018. "The effectiveness of agricultural certification in developing countries: A systematic review," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 112(C), pages 282-312.
More about this item
KeywordsFairTrade; Inequalities; Quinoa; Bolivia;
All these keywords.
- Q17 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agriculture in International Trade
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists, Wikipedia, or ReplicationWiki pages:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fet:wpaper:52010. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ariel Elyah). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/freeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.