The implications of climate change for extreme weather events and their socio-economic consequences in Finland
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dahl, Carol A., 1993. "A survey of energy demand elasticities in support of the development of the NEMS," MPRA Paper 13962, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Espey, James A. & Espey, Molly, 2004.
"Turning on the Lights: A Meta-Analysis of Residential Electricity Demand Elasticities,"
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics,
Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 36(01), April.
- Espey, James A. & Espey, Molly, 2004. "Turning on the Lights: A Meta-Analysis of Residential Electricity Demand Elasticities," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 36(01), pages 65-81, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Matthew Ranson & Lisa Tarquinio & Audrey Lew, 2016. "Modeling the Impact of Climate Change on Extreme Weather Losses," NCEE Working Paper Series 201602, National Center for Environmental Economics, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, revised May 2016.
- Antti Simola & Adriaan Perrels & Juha Honkatukia, 2011. "Extreme weather events in Finland – a dynamic CGE-analysis of economic effects," EcoMod2011 2983, EcoMod.
- Athanasios Votsis & Adriaan Perrels, 2016. "Housing Prices and the Public Disclosure of Flood Risk: A Difference-in-Differences Analysis in Finland," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 53(4), pages 450-471, November.
- Honkatukia, Juha & Marttila, Kimmo, 2011. "The effects of energy taxes on energy consumption in Finland between 1995 and 2004 - An historical analysis using the VATTAGE-model," Research Reports 162, VATT Institute for Economic Research.
- repec:eee:reensy:v:112:y:2013:i:c:p:1-7 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsAdaptation; climate change; cost-benefit analysis; decision support; flood risk; hazard economics; regional climate scenario; Environment; Ympäristö; Labor market and policies promoting economic growth; Työmarkkinat ja kasvua tukeva politiikka; D810 - Criteria for Decision-Making under Risk and Uncertainty; H430 - Project Evaluation; Social Discount Rate; O180 - Economic Development: Regional; Urban; and Rural Analyses; Q540 - Climate; Natural Disasters; R110 - Regional Economic Activity: Growth; Development; and Changes;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-09-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2010-09-11 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2010-09-11 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fer:resrep:158. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anita Niskanen). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vatttfi.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .