Trends in top income shares in Finland 1966-2007
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Seppo Laaksonen, 1989. "Use of panel data in applications of income dynamics," Finnish Economic Papers, Finnish Economic Association, vol. 2(1), pages 55-64, Spring.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christoph A. Schaltegger & Christoph Gorgas, 2011.
"The Evolution of Top Incomes in Switzerland over the 20th Century,"
Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES),
Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 147(IV), pages 479-519, December.
- Christoph A. Schaltegger & Christoph Gorgas, 2011. "The Evolution of Top Incomes in Switzerland over the 20th Century," CREMA Working Paper Series 2011-06, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Lehmus, Markku, 2014. "Distributional and employment effects of labour tax changes in Finland," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 107-120.
- Steven Pressman, 2013. "Justice and History: the big problem of Wilt Chamberlain," Economic Issues Journal Articles, Economic Issues, vol. 18(1), pages 1-16, March.
- Tuominen Elina, 2016. "Top-end inequality and growth: Empirical evidence," Working Papers 1608, University of Tampere, School of Management, Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsTop income shares; inequality; taxation; income mobility; Income distribution; Tulonjako; Taxation; Verotus; Taxation and Social Transfers; Julkisen talouden rahoitus ja tulonsiirrot;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fer:resrep:157. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anita Niskanen). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vatttfi.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.