Trade Policies and Integration - Evaluations with CGE Models
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Michael Lechner, 2002. "Program Heterogeneity And Propensity Score Matching: An Application To The Evaluation Of Active Labor Market Policies," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 84(2), pages 205-220, May.
- James J. Heckman & Hidehiko Ichimura & Petra E. Todd, 1997. "Matching As An Econometric Evaluation Estimator: Evidence from Evaluating a Job Training Programme," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 64(4), pages 605-654.
- Aki Kangasharju, 2007.
"Do Wage Subsidies Increase Employment in Subsidized Firms?,"
London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 74(293), pages 51-67, February.
- Kangasharju, Aki, 2005. "Do Wages Subsidies Increase Employment in Subsidised Firms?," Discussion Papers 378, Government Institute for Economic Research Finland (VATT).
- Jochen Kluve & Hartmut Lehmann & Christoph M. Schmidt, 2000.
"Disentangling Treatment Effects of Polish Active Labour Market Policies: Evidence from Matched Samples,"
CERT Discussion Papers
0007, Centre for Economic Reform and Transformation, Heriot Watt University.
- Jochen Kluve & Hartmut Lehmann & Christoph M. Schmidt, 2002. "Disentangling Treatment Effects of Polish Active Labor Market Policies: Evidence from Matched Samples," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 447, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Kluve, Jochen & Lehmann, Hartmut & Schmidt, Christoph M., 2001. "Disentangling Treatment Effects of Polish Active Labor Market Policies: Evidence from Matched Samples," IZA Discussion Papers 355, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Kluve, Jochen & Lehmann, Hartmut & Schmidt, Christoph M, 2002. "Disentangling Treatment Effects of Polish Active Labour Market Policies: Evidence from Matched Samples," CEPR Discussion Papers 3298, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Petra E. Todd & Jeffrey A. Smith, 2001. "Reconciling Conflicting Evidence on the Performance of Propensity-Score Matching Methods," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 91(2), pages 112-118, May.
- Rajeev H. Dehejia & Sadek Wahba, 1998. "Causal Effects in Non-Experimental Studies: Re-Evaluating the Evaluation of Training Programs," NBER Working Papers 6586, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rajeev H. Dehejia & Sadek Wahba, 2002.
"Propensity Score-Matching Methods For Nonexperimental Causal Studies,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 84(1), pages 151-161, February.
- Rajeev H. Dehejia & Sadek Wahba, 1998. "Propensity Score Matching Methods for Non-experimental Causal Studies," NBER Working Papers 6829, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Czarnitzki, Dirk & Fier, Andreas, 2002. "Do Innovation Subsidies Crowd Out Private Investment? Evidence from the German Service Sector," ZEW Discussion Papers 02-04, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Venetoklis, Takis & Kangasharju, Aki, 2002. "Business Subsidies and Employment of Firms: Overall Evaluation and Regional Extension," Discussion Papers 268, Government Institute for Economic Research Finland (VATT).
- James J. Heckman & Hidehiko Ichimura & Petra Todd, 1998. "Matching As An Econometric Evaluation Estimator," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 65(2), pages 261-294.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alho, Kari E.O. & Kaitila, Ville & Widgrén, Mika, 2005.
"Speed of Convergence and Relocation: New EU Member Countries Catching up with the Old,"
963, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Kari E.O.Alho & Ville Kaitila & Mika Widgrén, 2005. "Speed of Convergence and Relocation - New EU Member Countries Catching up with the Old," Economics Working Papers 034, European Network of Economic Policy Research Institutes.
- Hyytia, Nina, 2011. "Allocation of CAP modulation funds to rural development measures at the regional level in Finland," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 114525, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Pekka Sulamaa & Mika WidgrÃ©n, 2004.
"EU-Enlargement and Beyond: A Simulation Study on EU and Russia Integration,"
Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 31(4), pages 307-323, December.
- Sulamaa, Pekka & Widgrén, Mika, 2004. "EU Enlargement and Beyond: A Simulation Study on EU and Russia Integration," CEPR Discussion Papers 4720, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Sulamaa, Pekka & Widgrén Mika, 2004. "EU-Enlargement and Beyond: A Simulation Study on EU and Russia Integration," Discussion Papers 356, Government Institute for Economic Research Finland (VATT).
- Hannu Törmä, 2008. "Do Small Town Development Projects Matter, and Can CGE Help?," Spatial Economic Analysis, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 3(2), pages 247-268.
- Thomas Rutherford & Hannu Torma†, 2010. "Efficiency of Fiscal Measures in Preventing Out-migration from North Finland," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(4), pages 465-475.
- Nina Hyytiä & Jukka Kola, 2013. "Tourism Policy as a Tool for Rural Development," Applied Economic Perspectives and Policy, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 35(4), pages 708-730.
- Nina Hyytiä, 2014. "Farm diversification and regional investments: efficient instruments for the CAP rural development targets in rural regions of Finland?," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 41(2), pages 255-277.
More about this item
KeywordsAgricultural Policy; CGE modelling; EU's eastern enlargement; Integration; Trade Policy; WTO; International comparisons; Kansainväliset vertailut; Labor market and policies promoting economic growth; Työmarkkinat ja kasvua tukeva politiikka; C680 - Computable General Equilibrium Models; F020 - International Economic Order; Noneconomic International Organizations; Economic Integration and Globalization: General; F150 - Economic Integration; Q170 - Agriculture in International Trade;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fer:resrep:109. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anita Niskanen). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vatttfi.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.