Which Factors Explain the Rising Ethnic Heterogeneity in Italy? An Empirical Analysis at Province Level
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Antony Millner, 2013. "On Welfare Frameworks and Catastrophic Climate Risks," CESifo Working Paper Series 4442, CESifo Group Munich.
- Millner, Antony, 2013. "On welfare frameworks and catastrophic climate risks," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 65(2), pages 310-325.
- Etienne Espagne & Baptiste Perrissin Fabert & Antonin Pottier & Franck Nadaud & Patrice Dumas, 2012.
"Disentangling the Stern/Nordhaus Controversy: Beyond the Discounting Clash,"
2012.61, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Etienne Espagne & Baptiste Perrissin Fabert & Antonin Pottier & Franck Nadaud & Patrice Dumas, 2012. "Disentangling the Stern/Nordhaus Controversy : Beyond the Discounting Clash," Post-Print hal-00804294, HAL.
- Derek Lemoine & Christian Traeger, 2014. "Watch Your Step: Optimal Policy in a Tipping Climate," American Economic Journal: Economic Policy, American Economic Association, vol. 6(1), pages 137-166, February.
- In Hwang & Frédéric Reynès & Richard Tol, 2013.
"Climate Policy Under Fat-Tailed Risk: An Application of Dice,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 56(3), pages 415-436, November.
- Hwang, In Chang & Reynès, Frédéric & Tol, Richard S. J., 2011. "Climate Policy Under Fat-Tailed Risk: An Application of Dice," Papers WP403, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- de Zeeuw, Aart & Zemel, Amos, 2012.
"Regime shifts and uncertainty in pollution control,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 36(7), pages 939-950.
- Aart de Zeeuw & Amos Zemel, 2012. "Regime Shifts and Uncertainty in Pollution Control," CESifo Working Paper Series 3697, CESifo Group Munich.
- Svenja Hector, 2013. "Accounting for Different Uncertainties: Implications for Climate Investments?," Working Papers 2013.107, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- TallariniJr., Thomas D., 2000. "Risk-sensitive real business cycles," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(3), pages 507-532, June.
- Buchholz, Wolfgang & Schymura, Michael, 2012.
"Expected utility theory and the tyranny of catastrophic risks,"
Elsevier, vol. 77(C), pages 234-239.
- Buchholz, Wolfgang & Schymura, Michael, 2010. "Expected Utility theory and the tyranny of catastrophic risks," ZEW Discussion Papers 10-059, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Epstein, Larry G & Zin, Stanley E, 1989. "Substitution, Risk Aversion, and the Temporal Behavior of Consumption and Asset Returns: A Theoretical Framework," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 57(4), pages 937-969, July.
- Robert S. Pindyck & Neng Wang, 2013.
"The Economic and Policy Consequences of Catastrophes,"
American Economic Journal: Economic Policy,
American Economic Association, vol. 5(4), pages 306-339, November.
- Robert S. Pindyck & Neng Wang, 2009. "The Economic and Policy Consequences of Catastrophes," NBER Working Papers 15373, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert S. Pindyck, 2009. "The Economic and Policy Consequences of Catastrophes," Working Papers 0912, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research.
- Yulei Luo & Eric R. Young, 2010.
"Risk-Sensitive Consumption and Savings under Rational Inattention,"
American Economic Journal: Macroeconomics,
American Economic Association, vol. 2(4), pages 281-325, October.
- Eric R. Young & Yulei Luo, 2008. "Risk-sensitive Consumption and Savings under Rational Inattention," 2008 Meeting Papers 64, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Athanassoglou, Stergios & Xepapadeas, Anastasios, 2012. "Pollution control with uncertain stock dynamics: When, and how, to be precautious," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 63(3), pages 304-320.
More about this item
KeywordsImmigration; Ethnic Diversity; Productivity;
- F22 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Migration
- J61 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Geographic Labor Mobility; Immigrant Workers
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-04-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEM-2014-04-18 (Demographic Economics)
- NEP-EFF-2014-04-18 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-MIG-2014-04-18 (Economics of Human Migration)
- NEP-URE-2014-04-18 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fem:femwpa:2014.34. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (barbara racah). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feemmit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.