Report NEP-DEM-2014-04-18This is the archive for NEP-DEM, a report on new working papers in the area of Demographic Economics. Michele Battisti issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alesina, Alberto & Michalopoulos, Stelios & Papaioannou, Elias, 2013. "Ethnic Inequality," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 155, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Jean-Pierre Tranchant & Patricia Justino & Cathérine Müller, 2014. "Political Violence, Drought and Child Malnutrition: Empirical Evidence from Andhra Pradesh, India," HiCN Working Papers 173, Households in Conflict Network.
- Abramitzky, Ran & Lavy, Victor, 2013. "How Responsive is Investment in Schooling to Changes in Redistributive Policies and in Returns?," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 150, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Cristina Cattaneo, 2014. "Which Factors Explain the Rising Ethnic Heterogeneity in Italy? An Empirical Analysis at Province Level," Working Papers 2014.34, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Paul, Sohini, 2014. "Women labour force participation and domestic violence: Evidence from India," MPRA Paper 55311, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Janneke Plantenga, 2014. "Searching for welfare, work and gender equality," WWWforEurope Working Papers series 59, WWWforEurope.
- Jones, Kelly M., 2014. "Growing up together: Cohort composition and child investment," MPRA Paper 55182, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Brollo, Fernanda & Troiano, Ugo, 2013. "What Happens When a Woman Wins an Election? Evidence from Close Races in Brazil," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 161, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Anna De Paoli & Mariapia Mendola, 2014. "International Labor Mobility and Child Work in Developing Countries," Development Working Papers 365, Centro Studi Luca d'Agliano, University of Milano, revised 07 Apr 2014.
- Cristina Elisa Orso & Enrico Fabrizi, 2013. "Microcredit and women's empowerment in Bangladesh: a structural equation model for categorical observed variables," DISCE - Quaderni del Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali dises1396, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- Cervellati, Matteo & Sunde, Uwe, 2013. "The Economic and Demographic Transition, Mortality, and Comparative Development," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 113, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Flores, Miguel & Bradshaw, Benjamin & Hoque, Nazrul, 2013. "Regional differences in life expectancy at birth in Mexican municipalities, 1990-2000," MPRA Paper 55212, University Library of Munich, Germany.