Regional differences in life expectancy at birth in Mexican municipalities, 1990-2000
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- David Swanson, 1989. "A state-based regression model for estimating substate life expectancy," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 26(1), pages 161-170, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Falkowski, Tomasz B. & Martinez-Bautista, Isaias & Diemont, Stewart A.W., 2015. "How valuable could traditional ecological knowledge education be for a resource-limited future?: An emergy evaluation in two Mexican villages," Ecological Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 300(C), pages 40-49.
More about this item
KeywordsHealth disparities; mortality rates; life expectancy; Mexican municipalities;
- I19 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Other
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGE-2014-04-18 (Economics of Ageing)
- NEP-ALL-2014-04-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEM-2014-04-18 (Demographic Economics)
- NEP-HEA-2014-04-18 (Health Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:55212. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .