Report NEP-EFF-2014-04-18This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alex Coad & Maria Savona & Gabriele Pellegrino, 2014. "Don't Stop Me Now: Barriers to innovation and firm productivity," SPRU Working Paper Series 2014-04, SPRU - Science and Technology Policy Research, University of Sussex.
- Blanco, Mariana & Dalton, Patricio S. & Vargas, Juan F., 2013. "Does the Unemployment Benefit Institution affect the Productivity of Workers? Evidence from a Field Experiment," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 178, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Basu, Susanto & Pascali, Luigi & Schiantarelli, Fabio & Serven, Luis, 2013. "Productivity and the Welfare of Nations," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 163, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Sato, Hitoshi, 2014. "Do electricity supply constraints matter for comparative advantage? : a neoclassical approach," IDE Discussion Papers 462, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Alberto Baccini & Lucio Barabesi & Martina Cioni & Caterina Pisani, 2013. "Crossing the hurdle: the determinants of individual scientific performance," Department of Economics University of Siena 691, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Klein, Alexander & Otsuy, Keisuke, 2013. "Efficiency, Distortions and Factor Utilization during the Interwar Period," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 147, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Bruno Amable & Ivan Ledezma & Stéphane Robin, 2014. "Product market regulation, innovation and productivity," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00973947, HAL.
- Bruno, Randolph Luca & Cipollina, Maria, 2014. "FDI Impact on Firm Performance in Enlarged Europe: Evidence from a Meta-Regression Analysis," IZA Discussion Papers 8085, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jesus Lopez-Rodriguez & Diego Martinez, 2014. "Beyond the R&D effects on innovation: the contribution of non-R&D activities to TFP growth in the EU," Working Papers 2014/16, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- KURODA Sachiko & YAMAMOTO Isamu, 2014. "Workers' Mental Health and Firm Performance: Evidence from firms' longitudinal data in Japan (Japanese)," Discussion Papers (Japanese) 14021, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Annamaria Conti & Christopher C. Liu, 2014. "The (Changing) Knowledge Production Function: Evidence from the MIT Department of Biology for 1970-2000," NBER Working Papers 20037, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Litina, Anastasia, 2013. "Unfavorable Land Endowment, Cooperation, and Reversal of Fortune," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 114, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Carlo Altomonte & Tommaso Aquilante & Gábor Békés & Gianmarco I. P. Ottaviano, 2014. "Internationalization and Innovation of Firms: Evidence and Policy," CEP Special Papers 032, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Cristina Cattaneo, 2014. "Which Factors Explain the Rising Ethnic Heterogeneity in Italy? An Empirical Analysis at Province Level," Working Papers 2014.34, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Sarker, Rakhal & Ratnesena, Shashini, 2014. "Revealed Comparative Advantage and Half-A-Century Competitiveness of Canadian Agriculture: A Case Study of Wheat, Beef and Pork Sectors," Working Papers 165675, Canadian Agricultural Trade Policy Research Network.